White Pepper and its health benefitsDecember 24, 2018
How to cook Black Rice?July 23, 2019
Avocados are one of the world’s healthiest foods also called the butter fruit. They are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which helps in maintaining a healthy weight as it helps lower bad cholesterol in the body. They are delicious and makes a rich creamy addition to salads, sandwiches and smoothies. Let this incredible fruit be a part of your daily diet!
What can you make with Avocados?
- Quinoa and Avocados are both superfood. Mix them together and let this be your breakfast salad with cucumber, tomatoes and lime slice to add taste!
- Avocado can be applied over Pizzas. One can make it with eggs and whole grain tortillas. Rich in protein, fibre and healthy fats. Great to start your day with Avocado breakfast pizzas!
- Cook scrambled eggs in coconut oil and add avocado on bread crumbs for your morning breakfast. Another way of fantastic source of healthy breakfast with healthy fats.
- Fill your vegetarian sandwich with avocado, boiled egg, add little bit of lemon, himalayan pink salt for taste with basil leaves
- Make Avocado dip at home and use it for your potato chips or wafers for a light evening snacks!
- Avocado is a delicious creamy base for your chocolate pudding with some palm sugar for further taste
- Add vinegar, black pepper, salt to make avocado paste which can be applied on to your bread crumbs with or without eggs for morning sandwich
- Avocados can be a great substitute for mayo. Just make it creamier with light vinegar and salt for taste and health. Add some boiled eggs boost the salad if required.
- One can even add avocados to chicken salads for a healthy meal with black rice or brown rice.
Click this link to :To know more about healthy foods and spices.